Gun & Bow Hunting for Black Bear at...
Camp Horizon runs a personalized Bear Hunt over set baits. We
limit the number of hunters to 4 to 5 per week to ensure good service and a good quality hunt.
CAMP HORIZON is located 40 miles Northwest of North
Bay, 2 miles off Highway 575. We hunt W.M.U.41.
We are now offering a Spring Bear Hunt
(May 1st - June 15th)
ALL INCLUSIVE BEAR
Full Package Plan
- Comfortable, fully equipped cottage
- Baited area - blind or tree stand
- Transportation to and from baits if required
- Haul out and skinning assistance
- Freezing of hide
- Lodge facilities and Northern Hospitality
|$1200.00 per person / per week taxes included
Family Package Bear Hunt
Bring the family and enjoy a hunting and vacation experience
FROM $1500.00 per
family / per week taxes included
INCLUDED IN ALL PLANS
- Full 7 day hunt
- Each party has their own private fully equipped cottage
- Freezer space on site
- Arrangements for butchering and wrapping of your meat
- Excellent fishing for pickerel (walleye), largemouth
& smallmouth bass, muskie, northern pike and perch
Bear Hunting Dates
August 15 - October 31
Spring Bear Hunt
May 1st to June 15th
Package plans do not include licences
WE DO NOT SELL FISHING & HUNTING
Approximate Distance to Camp Horizon from:
- Licences NOT available at Lodge.
- A Black Bear Hunting Licence Validation Certificate is required.
- An export permit is needed to take all or any part of your bear home.
- Reservations - $400.00 deposit for family (husband,
wife and kids)
- Deposit - $150.00 a day for a hunter who just wants
to sit on a bait
Randy Crouse (724) 948-3479
Bill Reese (724) 428-3988
Eric Ringhofer (705) 431-7413
Weather as a rule is fairly pleasant with cool nights. It can
be unpredictable so we suggest you bring a weather proof suit.
When you are not hunting, we suggest you take advantage
of the opportunity and go fishing.
RABBIT & GROUSE
HUNTING AVAILABLE - PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS
WE ARE IN ZONE 11 - North Of Nipissing in Field, ON
CLICK ON MAP FOR BETTER VIEW
Accommodations - Rates - Fishing -
Moose Hunt - Main Page
Location - Photo Gallery
More Information or
Reservations CLICK HERE
Linda & Tim Miller
P.O. Box 160
Phone # (705) 758-6741 - Fax # (705) 758-9691
Reservations and inquiries only 1-800-884-9749